Myers Assessment and Therapeutic Services strive to provide effective, individualized, evidence-based therapy in a warm, nurturing environment which enhances the quality of life for our autism community by focusing on socially significant skill sets. Key components to ensure successful treatment including family support through family training and in-depth initial and ongoing staff training.
The Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) is a graduate-level certification. Professionals who are certified at this ABA job level are autonomous practitioners providing behavior-analytic services. BCBAs supervise the work of BCaBAs, RBTs, and others who implement behavior-analytic interventions.
The supervising BCBA provides specialized behavior intervention services via clinical direction, supervision of RBTs, BCaBAs, and/or BCBAs, and general case management, which is within his/her scope of experience and competence.
BEHAVIORAL THERAPIST JOB DESCRIPTION: DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conducts initial assessment for patients using provided curriculum.
- Creates skill-acquisition and behavior reduction programs and strategies.
- Participates in interdisciplinary collaboration/ meetings with educators, speech, and occupational therapists.
- Analyzes patient data and makes necessary program modifications.
- Models’ implementation of treatment for BCaBAs and RBTs.
- Evaluates staff performance, provides training, and feedback.
- Completes progress reports in accordance with structured deadline.
- Complete Functional Behavior Assessments.
- Conducts patient re-assessments when necessary.
- Provides exemplary leadership through hands-on training and modeling of ethical conduct.
- Implementing an appropriate assessment tool based on client’s needs or insurance requirements prior to the individual deadlines.
- A caseload of approximately 6-8 kids is to be maintained based on number of full and part time clients.
- Supervise and evaluate the performance of the RBT/BT to ensure proper implementation of treatment plan; provide training and guidance as needed.
- Perform 1:1 and group meetings with staff to keep them informed and goal oriented.
- Updating and maintaining appropriate programming for clients.
- Provide parent training, resources and guidance to ensure the quality of care.
- Review clinical documentation and data collection; provide feedback as needed.
- Develop and supervise individualized ABA programs for clients in the home and community settings
- Provide field supervision for clients as required by the treatment plan.
- Lead, supervise, and mentor a team of behavior technicians.
- Review all session notes and data taken by BT’s to monitor client progress and BT proficiency.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with the client’s family and respond to guardian questions in a timely and professional manner.
- Facilitate team meetings and collaborate with parents, team members, and professionals to ensure optimal client progress and outcomes.
- Supervise BT’s and BCBA candidates in accordance with BACB.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Master’s degree in applied behavioral analysis, psychology, or education.
- BCBA certification issued by the BACB.
- Appropriate state license as required in state of employment.
- Valid driver’s license in state of residence and acceptable driving record.
- Prior experience working as BCBA or RBT preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft programs and ABA software (Webaba preferred).
- Candidate must be open and available for case assignments within a certain distance. We cannot guarantee cases will be only in the city and state advertised in. Sole purpose of advertising in different cities and states is to build pipeline and attend to client needs in different cities within appropriate time.
- We do not offer remote services. Telehealth and Face to Face services will be assigned based on client’s availability, needs, case requirements, and any state or insurance requirements.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- $60-75 hourly rate
- Flexible schedule
- Strong and ethical corporate team and supports
- Career advancement and growth opportunities
- Bonus incentive program for employee referrals
- Ongoing mentoring
- Healthy work-life balance
Myers Assessment and Therapeutic Services (MATS) is an agency comprised of Registered Behavior Therapist (RBTs), Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA), and Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), and a strong administrative staff who works cohesively to provide Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy services for individuals of all ages with behavior health disorders.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy of Myers Assessment and Therapeutic Services is to provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.
Important Note: MATS provides services reimbursed by state and federal funders which, pursuant to state and federal statutes, require MATS to conduct practitioner screening through the OIG Exclusion Database, System for Award Management (SAM) Database, state level Department of Health Care Services Provider Suspension List, and/or state Medicaid Exclusion Lists prior to employment, before you provide Services to Clients, and throughout employment with MATS. If you appear on any of those exclusion databases or lists, MATS will be unable to employ you as a patient/client care provider or in any clinical position where you provide some level of service that will result in MATS’ billing for services. Appearing on any of the lists mentioned in this section will automatically exclude you from hire and employment with MATS.
- Daytime and evening hours available
- Weekend availability
Work Location: Client’s homes
We follow strict health and safety standards to ensure the safety of our staff and clients.
Willing to Travel